Ahead of the 2023 general elections, the Osun state office of the Southwest Agenda for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, SWAGA has been inaugurated.
The campaign office was inaugurated by the state governor who was represented by Secretary to the State Government, Wole Oyebamiji
Inaugurating the office, situated along Ogo-oluwa road in Osogbo, the State Governor, Adegboyega Oyetola promised unwavering support for the APC presidential flagbearer.
Read Also:2023: SWAGA Kicks Off Campaign For Tinubu In Osun, Says ‘Asiwaju Is The Hope For A New, Better Nigeria’
Members of the group said they are working towards ensuring millions of vote for the APC presidential candidate in the Southwest come February next 2023
Leaders of SWAGA, wife of the State Governor, Kafayat and traditional rulers in attendance took a tour of the facilities in the office.
The office will be available for use for the 2023 election campaign Project by members of SWAGA in the State as well as all verified support groups for the APC presidential Candidate.
- 2023: ‘Nigerians Will Buy Rice For N80,000, Diesel For N1500 – Primate Ayodele
- Stay-At-Home: Gunmen Reportedly Kill Policeman, Pawpaw’s Brother, Attack Commissioner In Imo
- JUST IN : Croatia Dump Brazil Out Of World Cup, Qualify For Semi-Final
- Side Chicks Help Men Stay Committed To Their Wives – Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO
- Tension As Bandit Kill 90-Year-Old, Two Others In Fresh Gombe Attack