Just In: Kidnapped Travellers Gain Freedom In Osun
The Osun State police command has confirmed the rescue of two travellers who were kidnapped along Ibadan/Akure road on Saturday evening.
The Police spokesperson in Osun, SP Yemisi Opalola disclosed this in a statement on Tuesday.
It was gathered that the police, with other security outfits secured the release of the two abductees, a driver and one commuter, kidnapped along Ibadan/Akure road Saturday.
It was gathered that one victim was released in the early hours of Monday while the other was released on Tuesday morning.
The police claimed the abducted travellers were releases due to the pressure mounted on the abductors by the Police and other security agencies, adding that “No money was paid,” as ransom.
- Osun: Owoeye-led 7th Assembly Winds Down With 32 Bills, 38 Resolutions
- Presidential Poll : I Signed Result Sheet For Nasarawa Under Duress – PDP Witness Tells Court
- Drama As Suspect Jumps Through Court Window, Flees After Remand Order
- Subsidy: Judiciary, Health Workers, Others Commence Mobilisation For Strike
- Health Workers Suspend Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu