The First Lady of Gambia, Fatoumata Bah-Barrow arrived Abuja, Nigeria on Monday to visit Rochas Foundation College of Africa, Owerri which is currently offering high school scholarships to students from Gambia and other 34 African countries.
The First Lady and her delegation were received at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by Abdulmalik Mahmud who is the former deputy governor of Bauchi State and the Chief of Staff to Former Imo State Governor, Senator Rochas Okorocha.
The Gambia First Lady was later received in audience by the Former First Lady of Imo State, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha and her daughter, the Director General of Rochas Foundation, Uchechi Rochas.
- We Have Been Lenient With Our Students On The School Fees Payment–OSPOLY Management
- Gov Ikpeazu Dissolves State Executive Council
- Breaking: APC Postpones Membership Registration
- Sunday Igboho: You Can’t Threaten Us With War, Afenifere Dares ACF
- Meet Adekunle Sikiru Yakub (ABACUS); Candidate, National Publicity Secretary, Ospoly Iree Alumni Association
News5 days ago
Osun Assistant Commissioner Of Police, 2 Officers In Trouble Over Alleged Killing Of Ram Merchant
News4 days ago
Pan Yoruba Summit: It’s Unpatriotic For Yinka Odumakin To Say They Were Not Properly Briefed, Says Adeboye Adebayo
News5 days ago
Crisis Brews In Enugu Community Over Seniority Claims
News3 days ago
Seven Kidnappers Arrested In Osun As Two Other Abducted Travellers Regain Freedom