President Muhammadu Buhari has extended the mandate of the Presidential Task Force (PTF) on COVID-19 until March 2021.
Buhari’s decision has been taken because of the spread of a second wave of the Coronavirus.
The President made this known when he received members of the PTF, who were in the State House to submit the end of the year 2020 report to him.
According to him, Nigeria cannot afford to lose the gains of the past nine months in the fight against the pandemic.
- Abducted Traveller Rescued From Kidnappers In Osun
- Osun Pensioners Protest Over Unpaid Entitlements
- How Govt Officials Compelled Oluwo To Cancel My Installation As Otun Oluwo – Osun APC Scribe, Salinsile
- Party Chieftain Blames Kwara APC Crisis On Political Jobbers
- LG Chairmanship: Osun APC Ward 13 Members Drum Support For Oris, State Reasons