The Chairman of the Lagos State Football Association, LSFA, Fouad Oki, has been suspended following allegations of misconduct and high handedness.
Fouad was accused of slapping the Vice Chairman, Olawale Gafaar, during a meeting on Tuesday.
In a viral video of their altercation on the internet, Gafaar accused Oki, who was sitting in the boardroom, of slapping him.
He said: “Chairman, you slapped me and punched me in my throat. I will take anything for football.
“This is our destiny and lives. The oppression is over, we can’t take this anymore and the Board is suspending you unanimously.”
Five out of nine Board members were said to have voted for Oki’s suspension.
He was also accused of failing to attend the Nigeria Football Federation, NFF, Congress without excuse and knowledge of the LSFA Board.
The Board members accused Oki of changing the association’s logo without the approval of the Board or the Congress, and denying the Nigerian Professional League A1 Camera delegates access to test-run the A1 camera prior to the commencement of the league.
- Inisa Mosque: Stop Fighting For Leadership Position, It’s Not Anybody’s Property- Islamic Cleric, Shehik Alawe Warns Warring Religious Members
- Why Tinubu Is Under Pressure To Legalize Homosexuality In Nigeria
- Lassa Fever: Traders Importing Live Rats From Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi — Benue Govt Raises alarm
- Man Kills Girlfriend, Posts Picture Of Body As Whatsapp Status
- President Tinubu Didn’t Present Empty Budget Box Before NASS – Doguwa Clarifies
Crime2 days ago
I Never Regret My Action As Member Of Buccaneer Confraternity- Fresh Graduate Arrested For Disrupting Campus
News4 days ago
Royal Houses Warn Osun Govt Against Imposition Of New Monarch
South West News3 days ago
Eripa First Baptist Church Honours 14 Elders For Their Service, Contribution To Evangelism
News1 day ago
BUA Chairman, Rabiu Rejects APC Appointment