lkay Gundogan scored twice as Manchester City beat Manchester United 2-1 at Wembley on Saturday to keep their treble dream alive.
The Germany international scored the fastest goal in an FA Cup final, with just 12 seconds on the clock. Bruno Fernandes levelled from the penalty spot but Gundogan struck the winner early in the second half.
Bruno Fernandes’ penalty is the first goal conceded by Man City in the FA Cup this season. City is the first team to reach the FA Cup final without conceding a goal since 1966
- Ministry of Interior: Tunji-Ojo Executing Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Agenda
- JUST IN: World Bank Approves Fresh $700m Loan For Nigeria
- Tinubu Records At Chicago University Will Shock Nigerians – Atiku
- How My Boyfriend Squandered My N10m – Anambra Orphan Tells Court
- 17-Year-Old Secondary School Student Commits Su!cide In Benue
News5 days ago
Wade Into Corruption Issue In FRIN Before It Gets Out Of Hand, Activist Tells Tinubu
News3 days ago
JUST IN :Police Exhumes Mohbad’s Body For Autopsy
News2 days ago
Mohbad’s Death: What Will Happen If Naira Marley, Others Found Guilty – Abba
News4 days ago
Breaking] Rectorship Dispute: Osun Govt Reopens OSPOLY