Inter Milan have signed former Borussia Dortmund attacker Henrikh Mkhitaryan from league rivals AS Roma, the Italian Serie A runners-up confirmed on Saturday.
The 33-year-old Armenian Mkhitaryan has signed a two-year deal to 2024, according to media reports, after leaving Europa Conference League champions Roma on a free transfer.
Mkhitaryan played from 2013 to 2016 for Borussia Dortmund and joined AS Roma in 2019 after spells with Arsenal and Manchester United.
He is Inter Milan’s second addition to their front line this close season after the loan signing of their former star Romelu Lukaku from Chelsea.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Just In: I’m Ready To Give You ‘Multitude’ Of War, Bandit kingpin Bello Turji Blows Hot Over Military Raid
- Africa Lagging In Global Development Due To Corruption — Buhari
- Tension As Bandits Kill 13 Worshippers During Juma’at Service
- Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past – Buhari
- Olojo Festival: Buhari Advocates Return To Farming, Collective Security Measures
Crime5 days ago
Court Jails Man For Stealing Pumping Machine In Osun
Crime3 days ago
Police Arrest Late MKO Abiola’s Ex-Wife For Assaulting Policewoman
News5 days ago
Gov Oyetola’s Aide, Aremo Reprimands Davido For Calling His Principal ‘Bad Human Being’
News3 days ago
Calabar Lawyer In Coma Days After Wife Died In Car Clash While Chasing Him and Sidechic