The Super Eagles are through to the last four of the Africa Cup of Nations, following a thrilling 2-1 win over South Africa on Wednesday night.
Samuel Chukwueze gave the Eagles a 1-0 lead at the break, latching onto his own rebound to slot past the goalkeeper.
However, Bafana Bafana levelled in the second half, thanks to Video Assistant Referee (VAR) decision.
With the match looking to head into extra time, William Troost-Ekong forced the ball over the line in the final minute of play.
Nigeria will now play the winner between Algeria and Ivory Coast, for a place in the final.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Osun Police Arraign 35-Year- Old Woman Over Alleged Breach Of Public Peace
- 2023: Hoodlums Destroy House of Reps Candidate Billboard In Ibadan
- Just In :Appeal Court Panel Urges FG, ASUU To Settle Out Of Court
- 2023: Makinde Opens Two-Day Training For Candidates …Says We’ve Shifted Paradigms In Governance, Politics …Set To Flag-Off Iddo-Eruwa Road
- Media Aid Fired For Supporting Peter Obi