Why I Revealed My Ballot After Voting For Tinubu- Buhari
President Muhammadu Buhari has disclosed why he openly showed his ballot paper after voting in Daura, Katsina State.
Buhari said he displayed his ballot paper openly to show that he voted for the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu.
He said the display of his ballot paper was to demonstrate his allegiance to the party.
Buhari expressed his happiness over the massive turnout of people during the election.
According to Buhari: “All over the place I mentioned my favourite candidate, Asiwaju Tinubu, and I believe my constituency will elect him 100 percent.
“Nigerians should make sure that they are respected; that means that the candidate they want to vote for they are allowed to vote for him.”
Prior to Saturday’s election, there were insinuations of an alleged rift between Buhari and Tinubu.
Tinubu had accused Buhari’s government of using the naira redesign and fuel scarcity to frustrate his presidential ambition.
However, Buhari had urged Nigerians to vote for Tinubu.
- Ayeni Gives N60M Worth Of Projects To Constituency To Mark 62nd Birthday Anniversary
- Obidients: Man Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer Seeks Treatment
- Arewa Consultative Forum Seeks Arrest, Prosecution Of Advocates Of Interim Govt
- Police Arrest Lawyers Filing Tribunal Petitions For APC
- 82,000 Nigerian Women Die Annually From Pregnancy, Childbirth Complications – UNICEF
News4 days ago
Don’t Travel To State Of Origin For Census – NPC
Opinion4 days ago
[OPINION]2023 Presidential Election: The Deceit, Arrogance Of Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed In Misleading Their Gullible Followers By Adeboye Adebayo
News2 days ago
Breaking: Pandemonium In Osogbo As Correctional Vehicle Hit Minibus, 2 Injured
News4 days ago
Emefiele Begs NLC Not To Protest Over Naira Scarcity