Five governors elected on the platform of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, and some aggrieved party leaders are currently having a strategic meeting in Lagos.
The meeting may not be unconnected to agitation for the removal of the PDP National Chairman, Senator Iyorchia Ayu.
According to vanguard, a source, privy to the meeting, however, said the meeting would avail the Wike and his allies the opportunity to review recent developments in the party before taking its next step.
Governor Wike and his allies are currently having a closed door meeting and are expected to brief the press later.
Those expected at the meeting include Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State, Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State, Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo State, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State and Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State.
watch Video below
G5 govs, others meet in Lagos pic.twitter.com/oqo42uIiaT
— Vanguard Newspapers (@vanguardngrnews) November 20, 2022
- Osun: APC Chieftain, Asler Distributes Free JAMB, WAEC Forms To Over 550 Indigent Students In Ejigbo
- Buhari Declares Tinubu As Next President Of Nigeria
- Yoruba Obas Fume Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes, Fuel, Urge Buhari To Respond To Cries Of Nigerians
- Opposition Elements Want To Create Political Crisis With Fuel, New Naira Notes Scarcity, Says Tinubu
- Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Badmus Provides Free Medical Service To Osogbo Residents
Crime4 days ago
Pastor Shares Own Obituary On Whatsapp To Avoid Paying Member ₦3m Debt
Foreign News4 days ago
Just In: Missing Radioactive Capsule Found In Australia
News4 days ago
2023 Election: Elements In Presidential Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-Rufai
News4 days ago
Tinubu Speaks Of Return Of Economic Prosperity At Calabar, Awka Campaign Rallies