A ghastly motor accident on Saturday claimed the life of a popular drinking joint operator known as Lady Tee and four other women along the Minna Paiko road in Paikoro local government area of Niger state.
It was gathered that the incident which occurred after a navy blue Toyota Carina-E car and a white Pontiac Vibe were involved in a head-on collusion few kilometers away from Minna the State Capital also claimed the life of a pregnant woman.
An eyewitness report has it that, the five women died on the spot while others who sustained various degrees of injury have been rushed to the IBB Specialist Hospital, Minna for medical attention.
Our Correspondent gathered that, Lady Tee who has Shops both at the IBB Pen House (NUJ Secretariat) and the Railway station near Mobil was on her way to Kaduna State to attend one of her friends wedding.
It was reliably gathered that, she (Lady Tee) was the only one who died in their vehicle (Pontiac Vibe) while the four others were in the other vehicle.
- 2024 Budget: FG To Spend Over N23bn On Rehabilitation Of Airport, Aerodromes, Others
- There’s Sufficient Naira Notes For Economic Activities, CBN Assures Nigerians
- Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living – Shettima
- Police Arrest Man For killing Mother, Sister In Enugu
- 35-Yr-Old Man In Police Custody For Attempting To Kill Wife With Pestle
News4 days ago
Ifon/Ilobu Crisis: Ilobu Residents Raise Alarm Over Alleged Invasion, Destruction Of Farmland By Hoodlums
News3 days ago
JUST IN: Late Alaafin’s Son, Abdulfatai Is Dead
News2 days ago
‘She Has Contributed Immensely To My Business, Social And Political Life’ , Gov Adeleke Eulogizes Wife, Titilola On Her Birthday.
South West News4 days ago
Past Olubadans Aware Ogburo Town Belongs To Iwo-Osun Monarchs, Chiefs