The President Bola Tinubu administration has approved the implementation of 35% and 23% of salary increment for Staff of all Federal Tertiary Institutions.
And also The FG will pay arrears from 1st January 2023.
This is contained in a letter from the office of the Auditor General of the Federation with Ref. NO: OAuGF/Sw/C/QP/1395/VOL.1/II
The memo dated September 21, 2023, was directed to the Directors of Audit Heads of Department
Heads of Units.
The salary review affects academic and non-academic staff of federal Polytechnics and Colleges of Education
“I am directed to inform you that the Presidential Committee on Salaries at its 13th meeting having taken into consideration the different stages of collective bargaining in various sectors and specifically engagements between the Federal Ministry of Education and Tertiary Institutions-based Unions and consequently the Federal Government’s approval is hereby conveyed as revised for the following:-
Consolidated Polytechnics and Colleges of Education Salary Structure (CONPCASs) for Academic Staff of Federal Polytechnics and Colleges of Education with effect from 1 January, 2023,” part of the letter said.
- Nigerian UK-Based Nurse Reportedly Sacked, Deported For Praying For Patient
- Inisa Mosque: Stop Fighting For Leadership Position, It’s Not Anybody’s Property- Islamic Cleric, Shehik Alawe Warns Warring Religious Members
- Why Tinubu Is Under Pressure To Legalize Homosexuality In Nigeria
- Lassa Fever: Traders Importing Live Rats From Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi — Benue Govt Raises alarm
- Man Kills Girlfriend, Posts Picture Of Body As Whatsapp Status
Crime2 days ago
I Never Regret My Action As Member Of Buccaneer Confraternity- Fresh Graduate Arrested For Disrupting Campus
News4 days ago
Royal Houses Warn Osun Govt Against Imposition Of New Monarch
South West News3 days ago
Eripa First Baptist Church Honours 14 Elders For Their Service, Contribution To Evangelism
News1 day ago
BUA Chairman, Rabiu Rejects APC Appointment