We Didn’t Create Any Online Registration For Imole Youth Corps- Osun Govt Tells Applicant
Osun State Government has asked applicants and resident to ignored the website created by unscrupulous elements in the state for Imole Youths Corps saying it fake.
The Secretary to the State government ,Hon Teslim Igbalaye in a press release asked applicants to go to their various local government and collect the form, adding that is free.
The statement reads
“It has come to our attention that some unscrupulous elements in the state have created a fake website for Imole Youths Corps, asking applicants to register online. This is not from the Osun State Government.
All applicants are to go to their various local governments and collect the application forms free of charge.
Public is hereby advised to ignore and disregard anyone asking you to fill any form online. It’s fake.
- Jubilation In Osun Over Appeal Court Judgment
- CBN Instructs Banks To Open Weekends
- Just In: 10 Political Parties Reject Governorship Election Result In Ogun
- [Update]Osun Guber: Appeal Court Slams Oyetola, APC With N500,000 Cost As Adeleke Wins
- Breaking: Appeal Court Affirms Adeleke Winner of Osun Governorship Election