JUST IN: Buhari Appoints New Accountant General Of the Federation
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Oluwatoyin Sakirat Madein as the substantive Accountant General of the Federation, AGF.
This was contained in a statement, dated 19th May, 2023, and signed by the Director, Communications, Mohammed Abdullahi Ahmed, on Friday, in Abuja.
The Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Dr. Folasade Yemi-Esan, stated that the appointment took effect from Thursday, May 18, 2023.
Oluwatoyin Madein was born on 7th of March, 1965 in Iperu Remo Ikenne LGA Ogun State, and until her appointment, she was the Director of Finance and Accounts in the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, OHCSF.
- NLC, TUC Suspends Planned Nationwide Strike
- Pastor To Die By Hanging For Killing Pregnant Choir Mistress
- Governor Adeleke Set To Commission Newly Completed Projects In Uniosun
- Osun: Owoeye-led 7th Assembly Winds Down With 32 Bills, 38 Resolutions
- Presidential Poll : I Signed Result Sheet For Nasarawa Under Duress – PDP Witness Tells Court