JUST IN: Buhari Swears-In ICPC Board Members
President Muhammadu Buhari has sworn in seven reappointed board members for the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other related offences (ICPC).
The ceremony, which took place in the Council Chambers of the State House, Abuja, was conducted before the weekly Federal Executive Council (FEC) presided over by the President.
The members are: Justice Adamu Bello (retd) Katsina State; Hannatu Mohammed (Jigawa State;, Olubukola Balogun (Lagos State) and Obiora Igwedibia (Anambra State).
All seven board members were first inaugurated by Buhari in 2019.
Their renewed four-year tenure ends in March 2027.
Others are Dr. Abdullahi Saidu (Niger State); Yahaya Umar Dauda (Nasarawa State) and Grace Chinda (Rivers State).
More To Follow
- Arewa Consultative Forum Seeks Arrest, Prosecution Of Advocates Of Interim Govt
- Police Arrest Lawyers Filing Tribunal Petitions For APC
- 82,000 Nigerian Women Die Annually From Pregnancy, Childbirth Complications – UNICEF
- BREAKING: APC Suspends Lauretta Onochie From Party, Gives Reason
- Why I Ran Away From Home — Missing Comedian Ijoba Lande Open Up
News4 days ago
Don’t Travel To State Of Origin For Census – NPC
Opinion4 days ago
[OPINION]2023 Presidential Election: The Deceit, Arrogance Of Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed In Misleading Their Gullible Followers By Adeboye Adebayo
News2 days ago
Breaking: Pandemonium In Osogbo As Correctional Vehicle Hit Minibus, 2 Injured
News4 days ago
Emefiele Begs NLC Not To Protest Over Naira Scarcity