—Goes After Illegal Mining Operators In The State
Osun State Governor, Ademola Adeleke has ordered the shut down of every state tittle mining site and warned all illegal miners to desist from such nefarious activities as no illegal mining operator in the state would be spared.
The Chairman, Solid Minirals Committee, Honourable Samuel Oyedotun made this disclosure on behalf of the Governor while on an inspection visit with his team to some licenced mining sites in the state.
Honourable Oyedotun explained that the inspection of all the mining sites embarked upon by his team was in line with Mr. Governor’s directive to restore sanity in the mining industry and rid Osun State of illegal mining operators whose acts are inimical to the progress of the state.
He stated further that despite Governor Adeleke’s directive which binds on every mining company operator to suspend mining activities in the state, it was still discovered that some have remained adamant and are still carrying out their illegal mining operations.
While he strongly admonished the perpetrators to desist from such act before being caught in the web of the law, he then revealed that some arrests have been made while effort is ongoing to apprehend other illicit mining operators in the state in order to put a final stop to their unwholesome activities.
- Inisa Mosque: Stop Fighting For Leadership Position, It’s Not Anybody’s Property- Islamic Cleric, Shehik Alawe Warns Warring Religious Members
- Why Tinubu Is Under Pressure To Legalize Homosexuality In Nigeria
- Lassa Fever: Traders Importing Live Rats From Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi — Benue Govt Raises alarm
- Man Kills Girlfriend, Posts Picture Of Body As Whatsapp Status
- President Tinubu Didn’t Present Empty Budget Box Before NASS – Doguwa Clarifies
Crime1 day ago
I Never Regret My Action As Member Of Buccaneer Confraternity- Fresh Graduate Arrested For Disrupting Campus
News3 days ago
Royal Houses Warn Osun Govt Against Imposition Of New Monarch
South West News2 days ago
Eripa First Baptist Church Honours 14 Elders For Their Service, Contribution To Evangelism
News2 days ago
New Wage Commences In April As FG Approves N24tn For Salaries