Former President Muhammadu Buhari has denied being in exile.
Buhari described the report of him fleeing the country and in exile as false.
Speaking through his former media aide, Garba Shehu, Buhari said there was no veracity in the report because he has returned home in Daura, Katsina State.
Reacting to a newspaper report that Buhari has gone on exile after handing over to President Tinubu, Shehu said there was no veracity in the report and advised media offices to always confirm their reports.
Shehu said it was misleading to report that former President Muhammadu Buhari has ‘fled’ and was on ‘exile’ when he is currently at home with family in Daura, Katsina State.
“Every platform has tools to verify any information and we don’t expect anything less,” he said.
Recently, Buhari travelled to London to rest. During his visit, he met with President Bola Tinubu.
- 78th UNGA: Remi Tinubu Discussion With UN Dep Secretary-General Emerges
- Ginger Pandemic Hits Kaduna State, Wipes Out N10bn Ginger Farm Land In 7 LGs
- Oluwo Reitrates Commitment To Nigeria’s Unity
- Ministry of Interior: Tunji-Ojo Executing Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Agenda
- JUST IN: World Bank Approves Fresh $700m Loan For Nigeria
News5 days ago
Wade Into Corruption Issue In FRIN Before It Gets Out Of Hand, Activist Tells Tinubu
News3 days ago
JUST IN :Police Exhumes Mohbad’s Body For Autopsy
News3 days ago
Mohbad’s Death: What Will Happen If Naira Marley, Others Found Guilty – Abba
News4 days ago
Breaking] Rectorship Dispute: Osun Govt Reopens OSPOLY