Some members of the All Progressives Congress APC in Ife North Constituency of Osun have appealed to the National and State leadership of the party not to accept any alleged forged result of the House of Assembly Primary in the area by the party’s chairman in the Local Government.
The members who in their hundreds stormed the residence of the State Chairman of the party, Prince Gboyega Famoodun in protest maintained that the incumbent member, representing the area, Hon Tunde Olatunji was the authentic winner of the contest.
The protesters alleged that the APC chairman in Ife local Government, Mr Awotidoye who collated the results was also a major contestant in the election where declared himself a winner.
- Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living – Shettima
- Police Arrest Man For killing Mother, Sister In Enugu
- 35-Yr-Old Man In Police Custody For Attempting To Kill Wife With Pestle
- Ex-Sierra Leone President Under House Arrest Amid Coup Investigation
- JUST-IN: Senate Donates N109m December salary To Kaduna Bombing Victims
News4 days ago
Ifon/Ilobu Crisis: Ilobu Residents Raise Alarm Over Alleged Invasion, Destruction Of Farmland By Hoodlums
News5 days ago
Ago Owu Farmers Protest Alleged Invasion Of Farmland By Hoodlums, Herders (Video)
News2 days ago
JUST IN: Late Alaafin’s Son, Abdulfatai Is Dead
News1 day ago
‘She Has Contributed Immensely To My Business, Social And Political Life’ , Gov Adeleke Eulogizes Wife, Titilola On Her Birthday.