Senate President Ahmed Lawan on Friday said the President Muhammadu Buhari will sign the 2023 appropriation bill on Tuesday, January 3 2023.
Lawan revealed this after a closed-door meeting with the President at the State House, Abuja.
The Senate President who arrived at the State House few minutes before 3:00pm said he discussed Buhari’s recent additional loan request and the 2023 appropriate bill.
He regretted that the signing was coming in a bit later than that of the 2022 which was signed on December 31 2021.
- Inisa Mosque: Stop Fighting For Leadership Position, It’s Not Anybody’s Property- Islamic Cleric, Shehik Alawe Warns Warring Religious Members
- Why Tinubu Is Under Pressure To Legalize Homosexuality In Nigeria
- Lassa Fever: Traders Importing Live Rats From Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi — Benue Govt Raises alarm
- Man Kills Girlfriend, Posts Picture Of Body As Whatsapp Status
- President Tinubu Didn’t Present Empty Budget Box Before NASS – Doguwa Clarifies
Crime1 day ago
I Never Regret My Action As Member Of Buccaneer Confraternity- Fresh Graduate Arrested For Disrupting Campus
News3 days ago
Royal Houses Warn Osun Govt Against Imposition Of New Monarch
South West News2 days ago
Eripa First Baptist Church Honours 14 Elders For Their Service, Contribution To Evangelism
News2 days ago
New Wage Commences In April As FG Approves N24tn For Salaries