By Segun Ojo
The Minister of Transport,Rotimi Amaechi, has denied supporting Senator Abdullahi Adamu as the consensus chairmanship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Adamu who was said to be President Muhammadu Buhari’s preferred candidate to replace Comrade Adams Oshiomole who was sacked in 2020.
CityMirrorNews gathered that Amaechi made this assertion on Saturday while feeding questions from journalists at Eagle Square,Abuja.
The minister,however,said he is a supporter of the consensus arrangement which produced Adamu as the consensus candidate.
He added that Adamu will continue to see how he will strengthen the ruling party to win the 2023 general elections.
“I’m not a supporter of Abdullahi Adamu, I’m a supporter of the consensus.You know one mistake everybody is making.Just because nobody saw me in front of any candidate.Nobody can tell you today that I’m behind any candidate.”He opined.
- Tinubu Directs Dangote, BUA, Others To Revert Cement To Old Prices
- One Dies, Others Hospitalised After Eating ‘Amala’ In Ogbomoso
- Chrisland University Matriculates 394 Students
- How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account
- Mohbad: My Late Son’s Wife Has Vital Information About His Death, Father Tells Police