By Ayobami Agboola, Osogbo
The Osun State Governor, Adegboyega Oyetola, has raised the alarm over plots by some persons to discredit his achievements in the state by embarking on campaign of calumny against the government.
Oyetola, in a statement made available to journalists on Sunday in Osogbo by his Chief Press Secretary, Ismail Omipidan said, “We are compelled to raise this alarm as an early warning sign of the clandestine schemes being put together by some unscrupulous elements to tarnish the image and reputation of the Governor, Government of Osun and to cause distractions.
“The public is hereby advised to ignore such stories whenever they are out, as they are nothing but outright lies aimed at creating confusion and misinforming unsuspecting public.”
Oyetola, however, said his administration remains committed to delivering on his campaign promises and nothing would make him abandon that responsibility.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- I Wish You Best In Your Adminstration, Babayemi Congratulates Adeleke
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Reverses Adebutu’s Nomination As Ogun PDP Gov Candidate
- Independence: IBEDC Congratulates Nigerians, Pledges Commitment To Development
- Get Affordable Luxury Home At SQUARE By Lagoon Court, See How To Apply
- Omokri Explains N122m Refund By PDP NWC Members, Accuses Tinubu’s Camp
Entertainment4 days ago
Popular Nigerian Nollywood Actress Under Fire For Sharing Sex Toys At Mother’s Remembrance
News4 days ago
Just In: Deposed Monarch Regains Throne
News2 days ago
Nigerian Man Deported For Killing Parrot A Month After Relocating To Canada
News5 days ago
Osun MAOS Gets Acting Executives