Insecurity In Imo: Leaked Phone Call Conversation Indicts Emeka Ihedioha Threatens Further Unrest
In a leaked phone call conversation already making rounds on social media, the ousted Governor Emeka Ihedioha of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) was caught boasting of masterminding the continued unrest in Imo State.
The phone number he made the call with and the voice have been confirmed to be his. It is a big disappointment that a former governor of the state could be responsible for the insecurity that has claimed the lives and property of Imo people
This has further affirmed the security intelligence that has fingered some politicians as main sponsors of the perpetual insecurity in Imo State.
No matter how long falsehood persists, truth will catch up with it one day. Governor Hope Uzodimma is once more vindicated and the good people of Imo state now know who the enemy of the State is.
Ndi Imo should be rest assured that all perpetrators of evil in Imo state will be arrested and brought to book.
By Imo State Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Hon Declan Emelumba
- Osun: Owoeye-led 7th Assembly Winds Down With 32 Bills, 38 Resolutions
- Presidential Poll : I Signed Result Sheet For Nasarawa Under Duress – PDP Witness Tells Court
- Drama As Suspect Jumps Through Court Window, Flees After Remand Order
- Subsidy: Judiciary, Health Workers, Others Commence Mobilisation For Strike
- Health Workers Suspend Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu