Former Kogi West lawmaker, Senator Dino Melaye, has cautioned Nigerians against allowing other politicians with poor leadership quality like President Muhammadu Buhari to become the next president of the country.
Recall that since the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tiubu declared his intention to run for the presidential position in 2023, other top politicians including the Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi had followed suit.
Dino, in a post on his verified Facebook page on Thursday, said “Nigerians can not replace Buhari with Buhari Pro max”.
He also rubbished the presidential ambition of Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State, describing it as Papa Ajasco’s TV series.
The post reads, “Yahaya Bello’s dream of becoming President is a continuation of Papa Ajasco’s TV series. Meanwhile Nigerians can not replace Buhari with Buhari Pro max. SDM”.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Osun Guber, Presidential Elections Will Be An Easy Win For PDP- Osun ASO Coordinator
- Osun 2022: Former Adeleke Running Mate, Factional Chair, Ex-lawmakers, Other PDP Chieftains Defect To APC
- Ilado Chieftaincy Tussle: Call Deji Of Akure To Order, Ondo Traditional Rulers, Olus Tells Akeredolu
- Cocoa Merchant, Adeniji, Decries Dwindling Production Of Cocoa In Nigeria, Proffers Solutions
- JUST IN: Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy Avoidable If INEC Had Functional Server – Uzodimma
News5 days ago
Oyetola Reappoints Four Commissioners After Losing National Assembly Tickets
News3 days ago
Make Yourself Relevant In All Spheres Of Life, Osun NULGE President Charges Members
News5 days ago
Top Nigerian Newspaper’s Columnist, Olagunju Donates Borehole To Home Town To Mark Father’s Day
Opinion4 days ago
Of Osun APC, PDP’s Campaign Outcome By Isaac Olusesi