Eight persons have been confirmed dead and others severely injured in a road accident along Jalingo/Wukari road around Iware in Taraba.
This is coming less than a week after another bus had accident at the same area killing two persons and leaving several others hospitalized with varying degrees of injuries.
It was gathered that a hummer bus conveying the passengers from Jalingo, the Taraba state capital to the Eastern part of the country had an accident when one of the tires burst and it lost control and began to somersault.
While Eight persons have been confirmed dead, the other Nine in critical conditions are receiving medical attention at the Federal Medical Centre, Jalingo.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Grid Collapse: Terrorists Sabotaging Rehabilitation Efforts, Says FG
- Ireland APC Acknowledges Tinubu Candidacy,Pleadges Support For His Victory In 2023 Polls
- Federal High Court Embarks On Vacation July 25
- Reps Probe Petrol Subsidy Under Buhari, Allege $7 Billion Diversion
- Fayose Dumps Atiku, Says It’s South’s Turn To Produce President
News4 days ago
Make Yourself Relevant In All Spheres Of Life, Osun NULGE President Charges Members
News5 days ago
Fish Out Attackers Of Gov Oyetola’s Convoy, APC Charges Security Agencies
News2 days ago
Adeleke University Students Donate Materials To Primary Schools In The Community
News2 days ago
Osun Monarch, Olowu Of Kuta Warns Critics To Desist From Media Terrorism Against Buratai