Osun state Governor and candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the July 16 gubernatorial Election, Gboyega Oyetola, has submitted his petition at the election petition Tribunal, Osogbo.
INEC had declared Senator Ademola Adeleke as the winner of the gubernatorial election, but the Governor had since vowed to challenge Adeleke’s victory at the tribunal.
Accompanied by his wife, Kafayat Oyetola and the State Party Chairman, Prince Gboyega Famodun, Governor Oyetola stormed the premises of the Osun State High court on Friday to submit the petitions.
Oyetola, who is challenging the victory of Senator Ademola Adeleke, also dragged the Independent National Electoral Commission before the court.
- Anozie Gives Award To Adebanjo, Calls For Kanu’s Release
- Ogunkanmi: The Golden Fish that Osun Poly Alumni Must Not Lose
- 2023 Poll : Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign – Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi
- Man sentenced To Death By Hanging For Gang Rape
- How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Suspect Alleges