Former Secretary to the State Government of Osun, Alhaji Moshood Adeoti, popularly as Sheu, has obtained the governorship nomination form of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Adeoti, according to one of his aides, obtained the form on Friday February 4,2022 at the national secretariat of the APC in Abuja.
This is coming after the leadership of The Osun Progressives (TOP), a caucus of the APC, reportedly agreed to field Adeoti against Governor Adegboyega Oyetola in the party’s governorship primary.
- Final Warning: Release Nnamdi Kanu or Face Continuous War, Gunmen Lists Nine LGs To Attack In Anambra
- CityMirrorNews Today In History Pinpoints The Longest Cemetery In The World where Around 400,000 Labourers Were Buried
- Kano Explosion: Nigerian Air Force shifts 58 Anniversary Celebration
- Soldiers Fire Live Ammunition, Disperse Students Protesting ASUU Strike
- Teacher Seeks Divorce Over Fear Of Being Beaten To Death
News2 days ago
Killers Of Deborah Samuel Will Not Smell Paradise- Sheikh Gumi
News3 days ago
Funfair As Osun ALGON Chairman’s Wife, Mrs Comfort Abiodun Bows Out Of Service, Celebrates 60th Birthday
News5 days ago
2023: Osinbajo Garners More Support In Nasarawa, As Governor, Emir Of Lafia Describe Him As The Best Among Aspirants
News1 day ago
I Will Win Osun Guber Election With Dollars, Pounds, Says Ademola Adeleke