The Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, is currently meeting with the at least five governors of the All Progressives Congress as well as the National Chairman, Senator Abdullahi Adamu.
The meeting comes just days after the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), met with the governors at the Council Chambers of the State House on Tuesday before leaving for Madrid, Spain.
It also comes after the conclusion of the party’s screening for presidential aspirants by the John Odigie-Oyegun-led committee.
Although the identities of the governors are still unknown, our correspondent confirmed that the meeting is taking place at the vice president’s office.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman US Supreme Court Justice
- Cult War Claims Eight, As Rival Groups Battle For Supremacy In Edo
- 2023: We’re Looking Forward To Peaceful Transition, Says Buhari
- Okorocha Begs Court For Permission To Travel For Treatment
- Spousal Abuse Can Lead To Mental Health Issues – Psychiatrist
News5 days ago
Make Yourself Relevant In All Spheres Of Life, Osun NULGE President Charges Members
News3 days ago
Adeleke University Students Donate Materials To Primary Schools In The Community
News2 days ago
Osun Monarch, Olowu Of Kuta Warns Critics To Desist From Media Terrorism Against Buratai
News4 days ago
Guber Poll: Osun Muslim Community Sues For Peace, As Political Parties Gear Up For Election