Supporters have arrived at the Lagos State Special Offences Court in Ikeja in continuation of the child molestation case involving embattled Nollywood actor, Olanrewaju Omiyinka, aka Baba Ijesha.
The embattled actor arrived at the court around 9:30am.
On Monday, Justice Oluwatoyin Taiwo adjourned the matter after the counsel for comedienne, Adekola Adekanya, also known as Princess, played primary evidence against the embattled actor.
The actor, who is being tried over charges bordering on rape, sexual assault and abuse of a minor, was granted bail on the ground it was his fundamental human rights.
Baba Ijesha was charged on six counts of sexual assault by penetration, indecent treatment of a child, and sexual assault, which contravene sections 259, 135, and 261 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State 2011, as well as 135, 263, and 262 Criminal Law of Lagos State 2015.
- “I Didn’t Turn To Cat To Escape Arrest- – Sunday Igboho Finally Breaks Silence on DSS Raid
- Russia Presidential Election Set For March 17, 2024
- Three Officers Injured As Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA In Edo
- I Was Responsible For Breakup With My Ex-wife – Actor Ninalowo
- Osun APC Sensitisation: Omoworare Welcomes Party Leaders To Ife Federal Constituency
Crime3 days ago
Osun: Retired Judge In Domestic Violence Scandal As His Two Wives Cry Out For Help
News5 days ago
Inisa Mosque: Stop Fighting For Leadership Position, It’s Not Anybody’s Property- Islamic Cleric, Shehik Alawe Warns Warring Religious Members
News2 days ago
All Set For 2023 Akoraye Day In Modakeke
News2 days ago
Ago Owu Farmers Protest Alleged Invasion Of Farmland By Hoodlums, Herders (Video)