The National Broadcasting Commission on Thursday queried Channels Television for granting an interview to Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State.
NBC said the move followed “inciting, divisive and unfair comments” made by the governor during a programme, ‘Sunrise Daily’ on Tuesday.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Lagos Bans Okada In Four More LGAs
- Just In: Ogun Confirms 4 Monkeypox Cases
- LG Poll: Oyetola Won’t Allow Any Irritant To Dictate For Him, Famodun Tells PDP
- Subsidy Investigations: Our Statutory Role Is Tax Enforcement, Collection, Not Use Of Funds, FIRS Explains
- Just In: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Sen Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Election