An aide to Ben Ayade, the Govenror of Cross River State has cried out for help.
Freeman Godwin threatened to commit suicide over non-payment of his salary since he was appointed.
In the video posted by one Phylo Modlin Odu, the man is heard screaming and lamenting his woes to two men in an office as they tried to calm him down.
According to the University of Calabar graduate, he was doing his business when they called to give him appointment.
Godwin claimed that he had to borrow money to do documentation for the job yet he has not been paid, adding that his wife delivered a baby through cesarean section.
“When it is time for work, they will use you and dump you, at the end of the day nothing happen. I will die for this Government.” he cried out.
- Bowen University VC Advocates Collaboration Among Nigerian Universities To Achieve Success In Research
- Blackmail no longer fashionable in politics – Adamawa Rep member
- Alex Saab Case – UN Report Makes Cape Verde’s Position Unsustainable And Indefensible
- #FreeAlexSaab: UN Special Rapporteur Berates Spate Of Human Rights Violation In Venezuela, Calls For Lift Of Blockade
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate To Become Compulsory For Travel – FG
News5 days ago
Drama As Herbalist Escorts Sowore To Court
News4 days ago
Chief Imam Offa, MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Oranmiyan DG, Associate Editor Of The Nation, Others Storm Ilorin For Olateju Birthday Celebration
News3 days ago
#EndSARS Protesters Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace – Akiolu
Crime3 days ago
Fake NSCDC Officer Bags 7 Years Imprisonment