The proposed nationwide membership registration/revalidation exercise of the All Progressives Congress will no longer begin on Monday as earlier announced.
This was contained in a statement titled “Notice”, signed by the Secretary of the Caretaker/National Convention Planning Committee of the party, Senator John Akpanudoedehe, in Abuja, on Saturday.
The statement read, “We sincerely apologise on the postponement of the proposed All Progressives Congress party registration which was scheduled to take place on Monday 25th of January, 2021, now put on hold till further notice to be declared by the state chairman.
“We, therefore, implore all members and stakeholders, well-wishers and lovers willing to join our great party to put on hold till directive comes from above. Thanks for your cooperation.”
- Gboye Adegbenro Is An Exemplary Politician, Says Akeredolu
- Nigerian Soldier, Girlfriend Supplying Ammunition, Uniforms To Bandits Arrested In Zamfara
- Africa’s Confirmed COVID-19 Cases Near 3.94m
- Shasha Market Crisis: FG Sends Relief Items To Victims
- COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For 2021 Hajj — Saudi Arabia Health Minister
News4 days ago
Drama As Herbalist Escorts Sowore To Court
News5 days ago
Man Donates Family House To Christ Embassy, Leaving Family Members At Risk Of Being Homeless
News3 days ago
Chief Imam Offa, MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Oranmiyan DG, Associate Editor Of The Nation, Others Storm Ilorin For Olateju Birthday Celebration
News5 days ago
Photos Of Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Resuming Work As WTO DG