Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia has approved the dissolution of the State Executive Council with immediate effect.
This is contained in a statement, signed by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Onyebuchi Ememanka, on Saturday in Umuahia.
The statement announced that the dissolution is with immediate effect, saying that “all those affected by this dissolution are to handover all government properties in their possession, together with their handover notes, to their respective Permanent Secretaries.
However, not all members of the Council are affected by the dissolution order.
“The Governor expressed his deep appreciation to the former officer holders for their services to the people of Abia State, and wished them well in their future endeavors.”
- Gboye Adegbenro Is An Exemplary Politician, Says Akeredolu
- Nigerian Soldier, Girlfriend Supplying Ammunition, Uniforms To Bandits Arrested In Zamfara
- Africa’s Confirmed COVID-19 Cases Near 3.94m
- Shasha Market Crisis: FG Sends Relief Items To Victims
- COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For 2021 Hajj — Saudi Arabia Health Minister
News4 days ago
Drama As Herbalist Escorts Sowore To Court
News5 days ago
Man Donates Family House To Christ Embassy, Leaving Family Members At Risk Of Being Homeless
News5 days ago
Photos Of Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Resuming Work As WTO DG
News3 days ago
Chief Imam Offa, MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Oranmiyan DG, Associate Editor Of The Nation, Others Storm Ilorin For Olateju Birthday Celebration