Gunmen have attacked St. Albert the Great Institute of Philosophy, a Catholic-run major seminary situated in Fayit community in Kagoma Chiefdom in the Jama’a Local Government Area of Kaduna State.
According to NewsWireNGR, the bandits attacked the seminary on Monday night.
The criminals invaded the school at about 8pm and began shooting sporadically, causing a pandemonium in the area.
A source who stays close to the school stated that the operation lasted for over an hour before local hunters and vigilante intervened and “chased the terrorists away.”
It was also learnt that some students were abducted by the terrorists while others were injured.
The number of students abducted could not be ascertained as at the time of filing this report as efforts to speak to authorities in the school for comments proved abortive.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Lagos Bans Okada In Four More LGAs
- Just In: Ogun Confirms 4 Monkeypox Cases
- LG Poll: Oyetola Won’t Allow Any Irritant To Dictate For Him, Famodun Tells PDP
- Subsidy Investigations: Our Statutory Role Is Tax Enforcement, Collection, Not Use Of Funds, FIRS Explains
- Just In: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Sen Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Election