A woman has been killed and five others have been injured after road accident that involved a bus in Osun state.
The road accident happened around 12:20 noon at Iwaraja junction along Ilesa-Akure expressway.
CityMirrorNews gathered that bus with the registration number LSD 549 XX had accident after the driver lost the control of the wheel as a result of one bursted tire.
One woman was killed and the corpse was deposited in Wesley Hospital.
- COVID-19: Schools Not Ready For Resumption-Reps
- Yoruba Progressive Forum Greets Chief Bisi Akande At 82, Describes Him As A Detribalised Nigerian
- Hijab: MSSN Warns School Principals Against Causing Crisis In Osun
- Osun NUJ Immortalizes Late Prominent Member, Alonge, Sets Up Foundation In Her Honour
- Oluwo Celebrates 5th Coronation Anniversary, Says Iwo Has Witnessed Unprecedented Development