The Department of State Services (DSS) has arrested the leader of the Monday’s EndSARS protest, Emmanuel Adebayo popularly known as Captain in Osun.
According to reliable sources, Adebayo was detained over an allegation against him.
It was gathered that Adebayo was arrested on the basis that he was allegedly impersonating the Nigerian Army and receiving accolades on that basis.
Sources told DAILY POST that the arrest may not be in connection with EndSARS. It was gathered that Adebayo might not be released until he is charged if the allegation against him is true.
Adebisi led the second wave of EndSARS protest on Monday in Osun State.
The youths armed themselves with different placards to the entrance of the Osun State House of Assembly when the Speaker, Hon Timothy Owoeye addressed them.
The placards read; “We are not fighting for any political party”, “#End Bad Judiciary in Nigeria”, ” #End fake judicial panel of Inquiry in Osun”, “Unfreeze all the frozen accounts”, ” We are Nigerian youths,” among others.
- We Have Been Lenient With Our Students On The School Fees Payment–OSPOLY Management
- Gov Ikpeazu Dissolves State Executive Council
- Breaking: APC Postpones Membership Registration
- Sunday Igboho: You Can’t Threaten Us With War, Afenifere Dares ACF
- Meet Adekunle Sikiru Yakub (ABACUS); Candidate, National Publicity Secretary, Ospoly Iree Alumni Association
News5 days ago
Osun Assistant Commissioner Of Police, 2 Officers In Trouble Over Alleged Killing Of Ram Merchant
News4 days ago
Pan Yoruba Summit: It’s Unpatriotic For Yinka Odumakin To Say They Were Not Properly Briefed, Says Adeboye Adebayo
News5 days ago
Crisis Brews In Enugu Community Over Seniority Claims
News3 days ago
Seven Kidnappers Arrested In Osun As Two Other Abducted Travellers Regain Freedom