Two unidentified women suspected to be kidnappers were today burnt by angry mob in Iwo, Osun State.
CityMirrorNews gathered that the suspects were apprehended around Orieru while allegedly trying to kidnap.
It was however gathered the suspects were escorted to the palace where they were later directed to go to the police station.
They were accosted by angry mob who later set them ablaze at the junction adjacent the former branch office of Wema Bank, along Oja Ale, Iwo
- Pan Yoruba Summit: It’s Unpatriotic For Yinka Odumakin To Say They Were Not Properly Briefed, Says Adeboye Adebayo
- Breaking: Any Malaria-like Symptoms Should Be Considered COVID-19 – Lagos Gov, Sanwo-Olu
- Jealous Housewife Stabs Husband’s Fiancée To Death
- Tinubu ‘Most Qualified’ To Succeed Buhari In 2023, Says Oluwo
- Between The Cross Rivers Magistrates And Osun Lawmakers By Adewale .S
News1 day ago
How Govt Officials Compelled Oluwo To Cancel My Installation As Otun Oluwo – Osun APC Scribe, Salinsile
News3 days ago
Oluwo Celebrates 5th Coronation Anniversary, Says Iwo Has Witnessed Unprecedented Development
News2 days ago
Hijab: MSSN Warns School Principals Against Causing Crisis In Osun
News4 days ago
Osun NUJ Holds Commendation Service for Late Folakemi Alonge