By Ayobami Agboola, Osogbo
Scores of protesters took to the streets of Osogbo, Osun State capital, Friday morning , protesting against the increment of fuel and electricity tariff.
The protesters gathered at the popular Nelson Mandela Freedom park, from where they commenced the March through the streets of Osogbo , Friday morning.
The protesters described the dual approval of new electricity tariff and increment in pump price of petrol as the highest level of insensitivity and wickedness from president Muhammad Buhari led APC government.
- Shafaudeen Faithfuls, Others Laud Gov Makinde On Proposed Job Creation
- Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte Resigns
- Come And Swear With Your Children If I Had Anything With You, Sunday Igboho Challenges Ojudu
- Abuja Under Siege By Bandits As DSS, Army Hunt Agitators In South-east
- Breaking: Sunday Igboho’s House Razed In Ibadan