By Abiodun Ogunrinde, Ibadan
There was mild drama early on Tuesday at the Automated Teller Machine, ATM, points of one of the new generation banks beside Radio Nigeria, Dugbe, Ibadan where a young man was caught collecting money from the machine without using a card.
The young man, Azeez Morufu said the incident was not the first time he would be carrying out the nefarious act.
Speaking with Radio Nigeria, Morufu said he has a code he always input on the ATM to dispense without a card.
Morufu Azeez met his waterloo when a passer-by saw him with a huge amount of money at the machine.
The witness explained that she became suspicious when he noticed the young man in dirty clothes withdrawing huge amount from the ATM.
The suspect has however been handed over to the police.
- 2019 NGF Tourney: Over 260 junior Golfers Storm Jos for 3rd Edition
- Oyetola Approves Composition of Customary courts In Osun
- 769 Osun Workers Caught In Certificate Infraction
- Easter Celebration: Yinka Olatunbosun Felicitates with Christians, Osun People
- Tears As Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By Policemen Is Laid To Rest
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News5 days ago
Residents, Others Excited, As Aderibigbe Donates Hospital To Osun Community
News5 days ago
How Pregnant Woman Was Mistakenly Burnt To Death In Osun
News3 days ago
Securing University of Jos and its Students
South West News3 days ago
R-Connect Felicitates With Osun APC Scribe, Salinsile On His Birthday