By Abiodun Ogunrinde, Ibadan
There was mild drama early on Tuesday at the Automated Teller Machine, ATM, points of one of the new generation banks beside Radio Nigeria, Dugbe, Ibadan where a young man was caught collecting money from the machine without using a card.
The young man, Azeez Morufu said the incident was not the first time he would be carrying out the nefarious act.
Speaking with Radio Nigeria, Morufu said he has a code he always input on the ATM to dispense without a card.
Morufu Azeez met his waterloo when a passer-by saw him with a huge amount of money at the machine.
The witness explained that she became suspicious when he noticed the young man in dirty clothes withdrawing huge amount from the ATM.
The suspect has however been handed over to the police.
- Meet First-Class Engineering Graduate Who Sells Kerosene For A Living
- I’m Going To Marry Three Men With My Money When I Clock 40 – Toyin Lawani
- EFCC Detains Kwara TV GM, Three Others For Land Fraud
- See List Of 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia
- 50% of Litigation In Oyo Are Land Related – Commissioner
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
South West News3 days ago
Monarch Condemns Arson In Osun Community, Threatens Legal Action Against Trouble Makers
News5 days ago
Ministerial Inauguration: Oranmiyan Congratulates Aregbesola, Assures Nigerians Of Competence, Service Delivery
Crime3 days ago
Ondo: Woman Tortures Daughter To Death, Escapes With Corpse In Hospital
News4 days ago
Breaking: Buhari Announces Portfolios Of New Ministers As Aregbesola Becomes Interior Minister