President Muhammadu Buhari has reportedly re-appointed Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari as the SGF and COS respectively.
According to a report by The Nation, President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the re-appointment of Mr Boss Mustapha as Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), and Malam Abba Kyari as Chief of Staff (COS) to the President.
This was contained in a statement issued by the Senior Special Assistant on Media and publicity, Garba Shehu.
According to him, both appointments take effect from May 29, 2019.
- Just In: Osun Relaxes Covid-19 Lockdown For The Next 14 Days, Curfew Now 9pm To 5am
- Coronavirus: We ‘ve Done So Much To Flatten Curve Of Pandemic ~ Says Osun Govt
- Osun PDP Unifies As Major Ogunbiyi Stakeholders Join Adeleke
- RUGIPO Clears Air On Alleged High Handedness On Institution’s Governing Council Chair
- Edo 2020: Direct Primaries Not The Best Amid Covid-19, Journalist Warns Buhari, APC Leaders