The Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun has announced plans by Nigerian government to recruit 7,500 graduates as Community Tax Liaison Officers to raise tax awareness among citizens thereby increasing the number of tax payers.
Adeosun, along with the Chairman, Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), Mr BabaTunde Fowler made this known at a joint media briefing on Thursday in Abuja.
This move according to Adeosun has become necessary owning to the very low number of persons captured in Nigeria’s Tax Database.
FIRS on August 29th commences recuirtment of Tax Liaison Officers .
Must be 22 – 40 years old.
Have a minimum of 5 ‘level credits (including English & account) in one sitting.
About to complete or completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Application closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and suitable candidates should:
. All applications must be online
. No multiple applications.
. Follow the application link to start your application
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- 2023: Sharada Dumps APC, Emerges As Kano ADP Guber Candidate
- NACETEM To Hold Dissemination Workshop On Design And Impact Of An Apprenticeship-based Entrepreneurship Intervention In Nigeria
- Just In: IBB’s Spokesman, Chief Duro Onabule, Is Dead
- Cultists Supremacy Tussle: Amotekun Arrests 15 Over Killings, Robbery In Ogun
- Boundaries Between Nigeria, Neighbours Artificial, Says Gambari
News5 days ago
Osun-Osogbo Festival: Devotees Defy Govt Warning, Drink ‘Healing Water’ From River
News2 days ago
Man Electrocuted While Stealing Transformer Cables In Osogbo
News3 days ago
Five Famous Countries Where Women Marry Multiple Husbands
News2 days ago
At Last, OSIEC Announces Date For Local Government Election