President Muhammadu Buhari has re-appointed Prof. Mojisola Christianah Adeyeye as the Director-General, National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC)
The agency disclosed this via its official Twitter handle on Friday.
It wrote, “Prof. Mojisola Christianah Adeyeye has been reappointed as the @DGatNAFDAC for the second and final tenure of five years. She stopped by briefly at the corporate headquarters in Abuja to meet with some Directors.”
Also, a senior staff in the agency, who craved anonymity, confirmed the development to our correspondent.
The staff said Adeyeye was reappointed as the DG of NAFDAC with effect from December 1, 2022.
Adeyeye, who was appointed in 2017, ended her renewable first term of office on November 2, 2022.
Following the expiration of the first tenure of Adeyeye as the DG, the Director of Drug Registration and Regulatory Affairs Directorate of NAFDAC, Dr. Monica Eimunjeze, took over as the Acting DG of the Agency on November 12, 2022.
- Osun: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Impede Free Flow Of Traffic With Double Queues, Petrol Stations/Motorists Warned
- Northern Group Faults Atiku For Backing Naira Redesign, Says Move Not Favour Common People
- Reasons For Recurring Train Attacks — Investigation
- Jealous Brother Shoots Sister’s Lover In Ogun
- People’s Welfare, My Top Priority-Adeleke
Foreign News4 days ago
Just In: Missing Radioactive Capsule Found In Australia
Crime4 days ago
Pastor Shares Own Obituary On Whatsapp To Avoid Paying Member ₦3m Debt
News4 days ago
2023 Election: Elements In Presidential Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-Rufai
News4 days ago
Tinubu Speaks Of Return Of Economic Prosperity At Calabar, Awka Campaign Rallies