Nobody should carry Mohbad’s body without my consent — Father warns
Joseph Aloba, the father of the late singer, Ilerioluwa Aloba aka MohBad, has warned that nobody should collect his son’s body for burial without his authorisation.
He made this known in a video that has now gone viral.
He warned, “When this boy was alive, he was alive. When he go, he still retained my name. Nobody should go there and take his body, please.
The singer’s father added, “If they want to do anything there, I’ll be the one to authorise them. Nobody should go and carry MohBad’s body from there.”
This warning comes after calls from singer Bella Shmurda and actress Tonto Dikeh, requesting for the release of MohBad’s body for burial.
Recall Mohbad died at the age 27 on September 12.
- Inisa Mosque: Stop Fighting For Leadership Position, It’s Not Anybody’s Property- Islamic Cleric, Shehik Alawe Warns Warring Religious Members
- Why Tinubu Is Under Pressure To Legalize Homosexuality In Nigeria
- Lassa Fever: Traders Importing Live Rats From Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi — Benue Govt Raises alarm
- Man Kills Girlfriend, Posts Picture Of Body As Whatsapp Status
- President Tinubu Didn’t Present Empty Budget Box Before NASS – Doguwa Clarifies
Crime2 days ago
I Never Regret My Action As Member Of Buccaneer Confraternity- Fresh Graduate Arrested For Disrupting Campus
News4 days ago
Royal Houses Warn Osun Govt Against Imposition Of New Monarch
South West News3 days ago
Eripa First Baptist Church Honours 14 Elders For Their Service, Contribution To Evangelism
News1 day ago
BUA Chairman, Rabiu Rejects APC Appointment