Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has demanded that the Nigerian Police Force release the body of the late singer, Ilerioluwa Aloba, aka Mohbad, for burial, lamenting the force’s sluggishness in completing the investigation into his death.
Dikeh made this known in an Instagram post late Friday night, adding that justice must prevail in the death of the ‘Beast and Peace’ crooner.
Dikeh wrote, “Give us Mohbad for a befitting burial. We are tired of your carelessness and slowness. If no one speaks, I will.
“I have invested too much of my emotions, time, and love to see this Justice go through. As QM says, give the police more time.
“Honestly, we have given you all the more time than necessary. This is not the case to be swept under. We want Justice.”
MohBad, died September 12 at 27.
- Inisa Mosque: Stop Fighting For Leadership Position, It’s Not Anybody’s Property- Islamic Cleric, Shehik Alawe Warns Warring Religious Members
- Why Tinubu Is Under Pressure To Legalize Homosexuality In Nigeria
- Lassa Fever: Traders Importing Live Rats From Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi — Benue Govt Raises alarm
- Man Kills Girlfriend, Posts Picture Of Body As Whatsapp Status
- President Tinubu Didn’t Present Empty Budget Box Before NASS – Doguwa Clarifies
Crime2 days ago
I Never Regret My Action As Member Of Buccaneer Confraternity- Fresh Graduate Arrested For Disrupting Campus
News4 days ago
Royal Houses Warn Osun Govt Against Imposition Of New Monarch
South West News3 days ago
Eripa First Baptist Church Honours 14 Elders For Their Service, Contribution To Evangelism
News1 day ago
BUA Chairman, Rabiu Rejects APC Appointment