A popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has explained the reasons she sometimes thank God for not knowing her biological mother.
Tonto Dikeh made this shocking revelation while celebrating the impact of her late stepmother during an interview with Chude Chideonwo.
She said, ”My stepmom was the only woman involved in my life who also supported me when I left home to pursue my career in the entertainment industry.
”She’s the only one who has ever blessed me, clothed me, fed me and prayed for me as a mother.
”The closest I have got to love from motherhood was from her, and she gave more than what she had. She was the best, the best woman on earth and because of her, sometimes I say, thank God I never knew my mother because she would not have been as good as this.”
The actress had in January this year lost her stepmother.
- Naira Scarcity: Zenith Bank Staffs Flee Through Fence Over Fear Of Being Mobbed (Video)
- Tinubu Appeals To Nigerians For Calm Over Fuel, New Naira Notes Scarcity
- Just In: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Tambuwal, Others Over Scarcity Of Naira Notes
- Just In: Protest Rocks Ogun Over Scarcity Of Fuel, Naira Notes
- Poll: Obi In Ilorin, Promises To Make Kwara Nigeria’s Agric Hub
Opinion5 days ago
Ibikunle Amosun, An Unrepentant Deviant In His 60s, Heading Towards Political Armageddon By Olabode Ajibola
News3 days ago
Osun: APC Chieftain, Asler Distributes Free JAMB, WAEC Forms To Over 550 Indigent Students In Ejigbo
News2 days ago
Naira Re-design: Banks Not Hoarding New Naira Notes-ACAMB
News5 days ago
New Webometric Ranking: OAU Emerges 2ND