Silekunola Naomi, the estranged wife of the Ooni of Ife Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, on Monday shared rare photos of her son Tadenikawo.
The prince, who was born in November 2020, is Oba Ogunwusi’s first son.
In the photos posted to Instagram, Tadenikawo is seen wearing the same colour with his mum.
Silekunola wrote, “Over the weekend we celebrated maami @55 and here are few pictures from the beautiful event videos coming soon. Spot my prince charming in his blue tuxedo.”
This is the first time she is posting photos of the boy since his first birthday last year.
Silekunola announced her separation from the monarch in December 2021, stating that she was not leaving because of the women in the monarch’s life but because his public identity was allegedly at variance with his private personality.
Oba Ogunwusi has since moved on and married four wives in one month.
His wives are Mariam nee Anako, Elizabeth nee Akinmuda, Tobi nee Phillips and Ashley nee Adegoke.
- Naira Scarcity: Zenith Bank Staffs Flee Through Fence Over Fear Of Being Mobbed (Video)
- Tinubu Appeals To Nigerians For Calm Over Fuel, New Naira Notes Scarcity
- Just In: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Tambuwal, Others Over Scarcity Of Naira Notes
- Just In: Protest Rocks Ogun Over Scarcity Of Fuel, Naira Notes
- Poll: Obi In Ilorin, Promises To Make Kwara Nigeria’s Agric Hub
Opinion5 days ago
Ibikunle Amosun, An Unrepentant Deviant In His 60s, Heading Towards Political Armageddon By Olabode Ajibola
News3 days ago
Osun: APC Chieftain, Asler Distributes Free JAMB, WAEC Forms To Over 550 Indigent Students In Ejigbo
News2 days ago
Naira Re-design: Banks Not Hoarding New Naira Notes-ACAMB
News5 days ago
New Webometric Ranking: OAU Emerges 2ND