The University of Benin (UNIBEN), has fixed Aug. 10 for its 2020/2021 academic session virtual matriculation.
This is contained in a statement by the institution’s Public Relations Officer, Dr Benedicta Ehanire on Tuesday in Benin.
Ehanire, however, said that only two selected students from each of the faculties would be physically present at the venue of the exercise.
“The virtual matriculation of newly admitted students into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) for the 2020/2021 academic session holds on Tuesday 1 Aug. 10, 2021 at 11a.m.
“Only two selected students each from the faculties are to be physically present at the venue of the matriculation.
“The rest of the matriculating students will be sent zoom links via their portals for their participation,’’ Ehanire said.
- Osun: NSCDC Arrests Suspects Pretending To Be Herbalists To Defraud People
- Ondo Bye-election: PDP Urges Leaders To Unite, Support Candidate After Primaries
- Retirees In Osun Unite Under One Leadership To Fight Their Course
- Good Governance Key To Sustainable Development, Oyetola
- [RapAround] 2023 Elections: Why The Twists & Turns Is Dangerous
News3 days ago
Akinrun: Residents Raise Alarm Over Outing Of Dreaded Masquerade, Labikolo, Saying Outing Will Cause Unrest
News4 days ago
Famodun’s Outburst Confirms His Incompetence, Failure-Osun APC Faction
News4 days ago
Osun 2022: Ogunbiyi Has No Intention To Strike Deal With Ademola Adeleke – Campaign Office
News2 days ago
Babafemi Ojudu, Tested Loyalty And Self Overrated Stature By Adeboye Adebayo