There seems to be an internal crisis in the All Progressives Congress in Ekiti State. In the recent development, an in-law of the national leader of the party, Hon. Yetunde Ojo, has been queried.
Ojo was queried over refusal to actively participate during the Presidential and National Assembly election and for writing a letter of protest against the leadership of the party.
It was gathered that this is a move by Governor Kayode Fayemi to weaken the chances of Tinubu from using Ojo to take over the structure of APC in Ekiti State.
- End Of Year Party: Osun First Lady Urges Parents, Teachers To Care For Children
- Ikire Celebrates Ewu Carnival Dec 19
- Aisha Buhari’s Outburst Confirms Nigeria Is Being Governed By Proxy-Don
- How Mamman Daura Gave Presidential Directive Without My Husband’s Knowledge — Aisha Buhari
- Missing Child In Akure Church: DSS Arrests Popular Prophet, ‘Sotitobire’ Whisked To Abuja