Brig. Gen. Joe Komolafe, the Corps Commandant, Ekiti State Security Network Agency, Amotekun, has deployed some personnel of the security outfit across the state to guarantee a hitch-free end-of-year celebration.
The Amotekun personnel according to Komolafe, were in charge of major roads in the state in order to ward off criminal elements who might want to capitalise on the season to attack people.
In a statement on Friday, the corps commandant advised residents to celebrate Christmas and New Year with caution.
“The people of Ekiti should celebrate with caution and I would advise that all of us look at security as everybody’s business. Nobody can secure you more than yourself. No matter the level of security arrangement, individuals must do their own part,” he said.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Funke Akindele:Stop Blaming Successful women When Marriages Fail ― Blessing CEO
- Abuja-Kaduna Train: Kidnap Victims’ Families Beg Reps For Intervention
- Ebonyi Govt House Photographer Kidnapped In Abia
- ThursdayRapAround: Nigeria’s NASS And Their Endless List Of Probes
- New Moon Sighted In S’Arabia, Sallah Day Announced
News4 days ago
Make Yourself Relevant In All Spheres Of Life, Osun NULGE President Charges Members
News2 days ago
Adeleke University Students Donate Materials To Primary Schools In The Community
News2 days ago
Osun Monarch, Olowu Of Kuta Warns Critics To Desist From Media Terrorism Against Buratai
News3 days ago
Guber Poll: Osun Muslim Community Sues For Peace, As Political Parties Gear Up For Election