Brig. Gen. Joe Komolafe, the Corps Commandant, Ekiti State Security Network Agency, Amotekun, has deployed some personnel of the security outfit across the state to guarantee a hitch-free end-of-year celebration.
The Amotekun personnel according to Komolafe, were in charge of major roads in the state in order to ward off criminal elements who might want to capitalise on the season to attack people.
In a statement on Friday, the corps commandant advised residents to celebrate Christmas and New Year with caution.
“The people of Ekiti should celebrate with caution and I would advise that all of us look at security as everybody’s business. Nobody can secure you more than yourself. No matter the level of security arrangement, individuals must do their own part,” he said.
- Osun: Emir Ajagungbade To Be Arraigned On Amended Charges March 13
- Olagoke Visits Saki Ancestral Home, Urges Wealthy Yoruba Indigenes To Identify, Develop Thier Roots
- Oyo Issues Seven-Day Quit Notice To Roadside Traders
- Hardship: Buhari Sold Nigeria’s Future – Gov Mutfwang Laments
- Opinion: The Femi Oyetola that I know, by Kola Salami
Entertainment4 days ago
Breaking: Yoruba Nollywood Actor, Sisi Qadri Is Dead
News2 days ago
Ondo 2024: Battle For APC Delegates List Takes Centre Stage
News4 days ago
Osun: LGEA Chairperson, Babaniyi Charges Parents To Take Education Of Their Children Seriously
News4 days ago
Osun: Encomium As Sheri- Care Foundation Distributes Palliatives To Ilesa Residents