A member of the silver medal-winning Flying Eagles team to Saudi Arabia in 1989, Mike Onyemachara, reportedly died on Thursday, May 4, 2023.
He was reported to be in good health when his wife left for work and kids left for school only for them to return and see that the food served to him on the table was not touched and he was dead, TheNiche reported.
While the circumstances surrounding his death are still hazy as of press time, there are speculations that the ace footballer died in his 3-bedroom apartment in Ajegunle.
However, some of his teammates who were very close to him, reported that he had complained of back pains in recent times.
Onyemachara was a skilful defender who played most of his club football with First Bank of Lagos and was an influential member of the Saudi 89 Flying Eagles team.
- 2024 Budget: FG To Spend Over N23bn On Rehabilitation Of Airport, Aerodromes, Others
- There’s Sufficient Naira Notes For Economic Activities, CBN Assures Nigerians
- Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living – Shettima
- Police Arrest Man For killing Mother, Sister In Enugu
- 35-Yr-Old Man In Police Custody For Attempting To Kill Wife With Pestle
News4 days ago
Ifon/Ilobu Crisis: Ilobu Residents Raise Alarm Over Alleged Invasion, Destruction Of Farmland By Hoodlums
News3 days ago
JUST IN: Late Alaafin’s Son, Abdulfatai Is Dead
News2 days ago
‘She Has Contributed Immensely To My Business, Social And Political Life’ , Gov Adeleke Eulogizes Wife, Titilola On Her Birthday.
South West News4 days ago
Past Olubadans Aware Ogburo Town Belongs To Iwo-Osun Monarchs, Chiefs