Paris Saint-Germain Football Club have suspended Argentine superstar, Lionel Messi, for two weeks over an unauthorised visit to Saudi Arabia.
French outlet RMC Sport reports that Messi was suspended with immediate effect for his trip to the Arabian country.
The report said everything had been considered by the club for what is described internally as a “serious mistake” by the football star.
Messi, who recently won the World Cup for Argentina, will miss PSG’s next two games, in Troyes this Sunday, and against Ajaccio on Saturday, May 13.
- BREAKING: Tension As Workers Lock Tinubu’s Minister Inside Office
- Osun Pensioners Praises Adeleke over payment Of June, 2016 Half Salary Arrears
- BREAKING: Tribunal Declares Kaduna Guber Polls Inconclusive, Orders Re-Run
- ‘To Err Is Human,’ Obaseki Accepts Shaibu’s Apology
- BREAKING: NUPENG Mobilises Tanker Drivers, Petrol Attendants, Others For October 3 Nationwide Strike